Frequently Asked Questions
How much to post a job announcement?
The posting of all job announcements on the Bong Thom dot Com web site has the following policy:
- All stated charges are exclusive of the 10% VAT government charge.
- The payment for one job announcement is $30 per month per language. There is no limit to how many months a job announcement can be advertised. A job announcement is considered
- One page of the Bong Thom dot Com web site
- One record within the 'Jobs in Cambodia' email
- One record in the list of results from a search on job announcements
- One closing date
- Language charges will only apply when the same information is presented in different languages will charge $5.00 for one position. If information presented in different languages is not about the same subject or informational objective then no language charge will apply.
- All job announcements must contain at least one job position. A position is, for example, a teacher, a manager, a chef, an accountant etc. The payment for one job position is $5 per month per language. A job position is considered:
- One position title
- One set of duties and requirements (optional)
- One set of position categories (optional)
- One set of position locations (optional)
- One set of position schedules (optional)
- One position salary range (optional)
Charges for a job position is as follows:
- TIER 1 - $5 per position for the first 5 positions.
- TIER 2 - $10 per position for each position after the first 5 positions (i.e.: for positions 6 to 10).
- TIER 3 - $15 per position for each position after the first 10 positions (i.e.: for positions 11 to 15).
- TIER 4 - $20 per position for each position after the first 15 positions (i.e.: for positions 16 to 20).
- and so on ........
- Having a price structure like this keeps the price per position for announcements with many positions steady and equal no matter the number of positions advertised
PLEASE NOTE that this charge is for each position - not the number of people you want to hire. Therefore, for example, if you are looking for 10 sales people then the cost is still only $5 because it is only 1 position.
- The payment includes:
- Uploading of all job announcement information to our web server in one language. Please see below for additional languages.
- Inclusion in the Bong Thom dot Com email
- Presentation of the announcement until the expiration of the closing date
- Updating of all information in the announcement until the expiration of the closing date
- The inclusion of one company or organization logo
- Pinned Job Announcements. Companies can have their job announcements remain up the top of the Job Announcement list for a specified period of time up until the closing date of the job announcement. The cost for doing this is $5 per day. The job announcement will be pinned to the top of the main jobs list and on the Bong Thom dot Com home page. The order of which job announcements are further up the list is determined on a first-come-first-serve basis, however companies can bid an add an extra "level increment" to their job announcement at $5 per day. Companies can add as many level increments to their job announcement as they like. A job announcement with a greater number of level increments will be displayed on this list at a higher level than a job announcement with less level increments. The order of which job announcements with the same number of level increments are displayed on the list is determined on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Companies and organizations can have their job announcement checked and edited by a native English speaker in order to ensure the highest level of quality and professionalism in the job announcement text. The charge for this professional service is an additional $10.00.
- All content for job announcements is to be provided by the company or organization requesting the posting. Any content provided by Krawma Co. will be subject to a minumum additional fee of $15.00 per content language for one position and an additional $5 for every additional position per language.
- Extension of closing date will require an additional fee of $7.50 per week and must be requested prior to the closing date of the job announcement.
- Re-advertisement of previous job announcements will be charged $25 plus $5 for every position but are subject to a limited amount of changes to the textual contents of the job announcement and the name and location of the position/s cannot change. Re-advertisement prices are available only one time for any given position and can only be requested within 2 weeks of the closing date of any previous announcement. Please note that only positions that were previously included in announcements that had a total of three positions or less are elibible for the re-advertisment discount.
- Any job announcements requiring any form of customization other than that seen within the standard web site formatting is subject to an additional fee of a minimum of US$50.00 per customized job announcement. Total fees for customization are subjected to charges quoted on a case-by-case basis. Quotations for customization can be obtained by contacting the Krawma Company office.
- All other forms of advertisement (e.g.: Scholarship information, Invitations to Bid, Expressions of Interest) displayed across the Bong Thom dot job announcement service are subjected to charges quoted on a case-by-case basis. Quotations for this form of advertising can be obtained by contacting the Krawma Company office.
- The cancellation of any job announcement prior to the posting of the announcement on the BongThom.com is subject to a cancellation fee of $15.
- Companies requiring changes to invoices that have already been officially submitted for monthly tax declaration will incur an additional fee of $15.
- The Bong Thom dot Com payment policy is subject to change at anytime without notice.
- The Advertiser agrees to accept as official and valid all digital invoices sent via a BongThom.com domain email address or presented across a BongThom.com domain web application.
- The Advertiser confirms and agrees to be capable and willing to process any payments based on the receipt of a digital invoice sent via a BongThom.com domain email address or presented across a BongThom.com domain web application.
- The Advertiser understands and agrees that all invoices must be paid within 14 days from the invoice date. The Advertiser understands and agrees that any advertising made across the BongThom.com web site by the Advertiser can be suspended if any invoice is not paid within the stated payment period. Methods for payment are detailed on the pagehttp://support.bongthom.com/kb/faq.php?id=24
- Tax invoices can only be provided for Advertisers who submit to Krawma Company a valid VAT# from the Ministry of Economics and Finance of the Royal Government of Cambodia. Tax invoices can only be sent to Advertisers of invoices dated after the date of receipt of the VAT #.
- The Advertiser understands and agrees to pay an additional fee of 3% per day for each day that payment is outstanding for greater than 30 days. Any companies or organizations with payments that are outstanding for more than 30 days past the date of invoicing must forward payment to Krawma Company via bank transfer, PayPal or by coming to the Krawma Company office. Payments that are over 30 days past the date of invoicing and requiring a representative of Krawma Company to travel to the office of the company or organization to collect payment are subject to an additional charge of $5.00 for every time a trip is made to the office of the company or organization.
- All invoices provided to clients are as softcopy (digital format). Companies or organizations requiring hardcopy invoices delivered to their office will incur an additional fee of $5.00 or US$10.00 (depending on the delivery method). Please also note that it is Krawma Company will not be responsible for the payment of fees to banks or any other third-party clients for payment transfers.
- Please feel free to contact us on if you have any questions or comments
Use the form controls at the top of the page to see the total charge for your job announcement(s).
Last updated Mon, 3 Apr 2017 4:12pm